The Buddha image statue is placed on the sideway past Danwol-dong towards Haengjuk, constructed with 1 piece of granite straightly facing to the south. The hip part is covered in the ground and it is predicted that the height is over 4m, the height of the present projection is 239cm, and the breadth is 96cm. The head is pretty large with gray hair and the balance matches but both cheeks are slightly bloated giving the image of a Goryeo Buddha image statue.
- LocationSan 110 Seoneup-ri Janghowon-eup, Icheon
- Assigned Number111h Native Place Relics of Icheon
- Size(amount)height 239cm width of the shoulder 96cm
- EraEarly to mid Goryeo Dynasty
- Date of DesignationApril 14, 1986